- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Better late than never.
- Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
- Do what you say, say what you do.
- Every man is his own worst enemy.
- From small beginnings come great things.
- Grasp all, lost all.
- Happiness is nearly always a reward from hard work.
- If courage is gone, then all is gone.
- Just do it.
- Knowledge is power.
- Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
- Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
- Never judge people by their appearance. 永远不要以貌取人。
- Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
- Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.
- Quality determines one’s act.
- Remember that you have the ability to change yourself.
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Understand yourself in order to gain a better understanding of others.
- Victory won’t come to me unless we go to it.
- What makes life dreary is the want of motive.
- Accelerat[əkˈseləreɪt] your efforts.
- You have to believe in yourself: that’s the secret of success.
- Zero is the beginning of everything, so it is also the beginning of success.